A Gender Agenda provides a wide range of services from our ACT Gender Centre.
A Gender Agenda is structured to provide a series of separate but overlapping services. These include:
- Support and Advocacy Services
- Workshops and Community Events
- Information and Resources
- Training and Community Education
- Human Rights and Law Reform
- Professional engagement with Health Practitioners
Although we do receive a small amount of ongoing and project based funding, most of our services remain unfunded. We rely heavily on volunteers, donations and other contributions from community members. If there are additional services that you'd like to see us offer, please let us know! We can't promise we can make them happen immediately, but we want to incorporate your ideas into our future work whenever we have the capacity to do so.