Become a Member
At AGA, we strive to maintain a meaningful and warm relationship with our vibrant and diverse community at all times. Becoming a member of AGA can strengthen your connection with our organisation and will ensure our aims and objectives continue to be guided by the community. As a member of AGA, you will receive:
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Ability to stand for election to AGA’s Board
- Invitations to all our fun and exciting events and activities
- Information about upcoming workshops and educational trainings
- Access to counselling services through our partner organisations
- Updates on the work of AGA
We ask for a nominal financial contribution from our new members in the form of a $10 membership fee. Membership fees contribute to funding the important services we provide to intersex, trans and gender diverse people in our community. As a fee-paying member you will have voting rights at the Annual General Meeting, giving you the opportunity to contribute to the future direction of the organisation.
An online membership form is currently under development and will be available soon. For more information about membership please contact AGA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 6162 1924.