Below are some links to intersex organisations operating both within Australia and abroad.
- OII Australia – https://oii.org.au – Updated very regularly. Huge resource list. Australia based.
- InterACT – https://interactadvocates.org/ – Youth oriented. Updated very regularly. USA based.
- Bodies Like Ours – http://www.bodieslikeours.org/ – Peer support resources. Updated very regularly. USA based.
- AISSGA – http://aissga.org.au – Peer support organisation. Updated sporadically. Australia based.
- AGA – Peer support organisation based in Canberra.
- AIS-DSD – Peer support organisation. Updated rarely. USA Based. http://aisdsd.org/
- Intersex Campaign For Equality – http://www.intersexequality.com – Formerly OII USA. Regularly updated. Showcases Intersex art and artists.
- Intersex Awareness New Zealand – http://www.ianz.org.nz/ – Good video resources. Regularly updated. New Zealand Based.
- Turner Syndrome Association Australia – https://www.turnersyndrome.org.au – Peer support community. Australia based. Updated sporadically.